Philips HeartStart FR3 Now Available.
System Case, Rigid (auto-on feature)
Small Case, Soft - Fits AED and extra set of SMART Pads III
System Case, Soft - Fits AED, extra battery, and extra set of SMART Pads III
Comes Standard with:
- Standard battery
- SMART Pads III (one set)
- User Documentation
- 5 Year Warranty
- Free Philips HeartStart Review Express Software
Making lifesaving faster, easier, better
Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
The new HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED yet and is
now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers*, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the way.
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), helped chart the course for the widespread use of AEDs to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) among professional responders starting with the innovative ForeRunner and HeartStart FR2 AEDs.
With HeartStart FR3, Philips is raising the bar for AEDs.
Faster – helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
- Automatically powers on** by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Easier – helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
Better – helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for
timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of responder intervention and
patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance
with HeartStart Event Review Pro. Automatically route events from your responder’s computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
- Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
Patient data flows according to your desired workflow using your existing infrastructure
* Data on file with Philips Healthcare.
**If you do not use a Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case, with the auto-on feature, press the green On/Off button to turn on the FR3.
Not all items are available worldwide. Check with Philips for availability of optional software and accessories.
The FR3 requires a prescription for use in the United States, and must be used under medical direction.