Laerdal Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the
professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection
for both rescuer and victim. The Laerdal Pocket Mask combines a low
resistance one-way valve with a disposable hydrophobic filter to help
prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
The distance to the
patient allows the rescuer to check patient's mouth colour, secretions
and chest movement. An optional oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of
supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for
inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to any-one. It's good to know
the Laerdal Pocket Mask can always be there when you need it. Either
residing in your pocket or in the new soft pack with belt loop, it can
be carried with you at all times.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Versatile and attractive packaging options