Philips HeartStart MRx Monitor Defibrillator Demo
Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the HeartStart MRx with the Philips DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, provides industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities, superb diagnostic measurements, proven resuscitation therapies and CPR guidance.
Easy to use, fast to respond
- Easy-to-use interface with user-friendly indicators, buttons and selection of operating mode to find what you need fast.
- Flexible, seamless data transmission with Wireless Link.
- Seamless handoff from Philips HeartStart FR3 AED, no need to change pads.
Rich clinical information, driving patient care
- Only Philips has the advanced DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, which takes STEMI decision support to a new level by providing predictive tools that enable confident decision-making to help speed triage.
- Q-CPR measurement and feedback tool is designed to improve CPR delivery1.
1 Edelson DP, Litzinger B, Arora V, et al. Improving in-hospital cardiac arrest process and outcomes with performance debriefing. Archives of Internal Medicine. 2008;168(10):1063-1069.
Built to endure, designed to evolve
- Built on a scalable platform, it can be easily upgraded in the field and backwards compatible, giving you the benefits of Philips advancements without increasing the size of your device.
- The same model we ship to all EMS customers is tough enough to receive an Airworthiness Certification from the United States Army.
- Designed to meet stringent test requirements including spraying water, military helicopter vibration, mechanical shock, one-meter drop, electro-magnetic compatibility, and extreme environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, and altitude).